Associate Manager, Acquisition Marketing
We are looking for an Associate Manager of Acquisition Marketing who is looking to develop knowledge and skills in the growth marketing space, with a key emphasis on Facebook. The role will be responsible for designing campaign architecture, providing optimization recommendations, performing audience segmentation, creative testing and owning performance metrics. You must have the ability to identify and understand marketing problems and opportunities and continuously be searching for opportunities to refine and grow. This position has high visibility and high impact.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Build & scale marketing campaigns to maximize efficient user growth, specifically in Facebook.
- Hit key performance goals around orders and CPA targets by driving continuous improvement and hypothesis-driven experimentation of new optimization tactics.
- Conduct on-going analysis & reporting, while testing new user acquisition initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally with analytics, product, and creative
- Continuously create new content for campaigns.
- Other duties as required.
- 1 to 3 years experience in User Acquisition.
- 1+ years online marketing experience preferably in e-commerce or subscription environment.
- Strong analytical & critical thinking ability.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Creativity and initiative in solving problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intellectually curious. You’re never satisfied with the what, you’re always searching for the “why.”
- Analytically-minded, structured thinker - data leads to amazing insights.
- Strategic and business-minded.
- Creative and collaborative - you love working with a team and creatively solving challenging problems.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, self starter.
- Team player.
Nice to Have:
- Interest and passion for the beauty space and ideally hair color.
- Experience and record of success with Facebook advertising.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- 401K Plan
- 15 days of Paid Time Off + 10 company holidays
- Monthly catered lunches
- Stocked kitchen
- Employee Assistance Program
- Rideshare program
- Casual work environment
- Corporate Discount Program
- Complimentary salon services
- Authentic work / life balance
- Beer Cart Fridays