eSalon is looking for a Project Manager to ensure organization and accountability to key projects within the Technology team. This individual will be responsible for the overall time management of projects, knowing and communicating the status of all components within each project and how they impact each other. We leverage our own blend of project management tactics and are NOT looking to implement a specific style of project management such as scrum, agile, waterfall, etc.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Drive the successful execution of projects across cross-functional teams (leadership team, product, technology, design, production, and marketing) and outside resources; from beginning to end.
- Identify and surface to stakeholders any issues in achieving project goals (expectations, delay in delivery, resource availability and allocation, etc.); recommend corrective action and ultimately drive to resolution.
- Own project tracking tools and updates to key stakeholders.
- Maintain internal facing documentation.
- Run a weekly update meeting with the executive team to share status reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of project management experience.
- Highly organized.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation, and negotiation skills. Ability to present to all levels, from individual contributors to executives.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Get it done / can-do attitude who can motivate the team.
- Must be be highly diplomatic, possessing a high EQ.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- 401K Plan
- 15 days of Paid Time Off + 10 company holidays
- Monthly catered lunches
- Stocked kitchen
- Employee Assistance Program
- Rideshare program
- Casual work environment
- Corporate Discount Program
- Complimentary salon services
- Authentic work / life balance
- Beer Cart Fridays