Brand Marketing Manager
eSalon is looking for a collaborative brand marketer to develop and execute communication campaigns, content narratives, and strategic partnerships aimed at driving brand awareness, engagement, and adoption. Blending together creative, analytical and strategic thinking, s/he will play a pivotal role in charting our territory as a fresh, innovative hair color brand and shaping our market-facing communication strategy.What You'll Be Doing:
- Build and champion creative communication campaigns that span all consumer-facing channels.
- Develop PR communication plan and collaborate with CRM in the creation of a go-to-market calendar to promote new product launches (both physical goods and client service programs), key company initiatives, and editorial themes.
- Connect campaigns to results; own the development and implementation of brand health tracker and collaborate with acquisition and product teams to effectively measure communication pull through and impact on conversion and retention.
- Create messaging strategy to prospective and existing clients, balancing short-term direct response message optimization and revenue generation against long-term brand storytelling.
- Develop a deep understanding of our unique service offering and client user experience in order to effectively innovate in the way that we apply our brand message to various touch points in the customer journey.
- Collaborate with product development team to identify and highlight key differentiators to effectively position our products, ensuring they ladder up to our brand strategy and architecture.
- Identify potential brand partners, events, and sponsorships aimed to elevate brand awareness, drive demand, and create opportunities for conversion.
- Drive the creation of cutting-edge creative content across the entire media mix, including video, email, online advertising, and social campaigns.
- Collaborate with creative team to ensure consistent brand expression across all consumer touch points.
- 4+ years of consumer marketing experience at a brand or agency, e-commerce and/or CPG experience a plus
- Expert storyteller who can take a complicated product and/or service and distill it into a comprehensive value prop and build an exciting, authentic story around it
- Experienced cross-functional team leader with proven ability to motivate and mobilize others towards a unified goal or vision
- A master of the creative brief—knows how to leverage a creative team and inspire unexpected ideas and thinking
- Ability to balance big picture thinking with organized planning and meticulous attention to detail
- Forward-thinker with the ability to work independently, thrive in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity or uncertainty
- Experience in measuring brand awareness and health to track progress of outbound campaigns
- Proven ability to synthesize multiple data streams and consumer interactions to optimize communication and call to action
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing or Business
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- 401K Plan
- 15 days of Paid Time Off + 10 paid company holidays
- Monthly catered lunches
- Stocked kitchen
- Employee Assistance Program
- Rideshare program
- Casual work environment
- Complimentary salon services
- Corporate Discount Program
- Authentic work / life balance
- Beverage Cart Friday